As a Research Engineer you will be working as part of a team investigating sensing solutions for Level 4 autonomous on and off road vehicles working with Universities, suppliers and on their own ideas, gathering data on a test vehicle, analysing data in real time and providing input into developing multi-sensor data fusion.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- -Experience of machine vision multi-sensor data fusion.
- Experience of ROS and dSpace/Simulink
- BSc Hons degree or Higher in Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of a significant number of the following: All-terrain Driving. ADAS Sensors and Advanced Driver Assistance systems. ISO 26262 Functional Safety, Boundary diagrams, Concept FMEA.
- CAE methods and tools (such as Matlab Simulink and Vision processing toolbox), rapid prototyping using dSpace or similar.
- Experience of Multi-sensor data fusion, Diagnostics, Vehicle Networks and Architecture (CAN, FlexRay, LVDS, LIN)