Support the delivery of an improvement of an existing chassis technology(Auto Terrain Response) by the addition of surface and feature analysis in front of the vehicle and potential knowledge of the vehicle location. Delivered by vision based algorithms developed in software and interface to an existing software based system. Documentation needed for delivery of feature by a supplier
- Previous experience working on delivery of new features to vehicle programmes
- Knowledge of product delivery tools including TCDS
- Experience of DOORS for requirements capture, system and feature requirements capture and functional targets
- An understanding of advanced driver assistance features and vehicle electrical architectures, CAN Bus
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Understanding of FMA, FMEA , Requirements capture.
- To ensure that requirements (customer, regulatory & corporate) understanding continues to mature and is used to influence the design as the technology develops.
- Support for review of this deliverable and signoff activities. Methodology - SML; Tools- DOORS, Visio Failure Mode Avoidance activities Knowledge of Matlab and Simulink"