Job Title - Research and Development Technician
Hourly rate - £12.86 PAYE
Industry - FMCG
Location - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen for a Research and Development Technician to work for this international food manufacturer based in Birmingham. You will be responsible for:
- Execution of trial plans + practical testing
- Operation of pilot plant equipment without supervision
- Preparing equipment & ingredients for pilot plant trials
- Cleaning equipment following trials
- Production of product samples
- Data collection & report writing
- Motivated, reliable and able to work autonomously without supervision; Team worker with good communication skills. Logical and inquisitive thinker, agile learner, able to work with initiative.
- Safety conscious, able to follow and develop work instructions.
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Engineering / Manufacturing Process / Science Background (Food Science knowledge beneficial
- Lab or Pilot Plant Experience beneficial
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.