- Delivery of technology research projects to assist in the implementation of design aspirations whilst adhering to agreed processes and engineering specifications
- Work with cross functional and operational teams to ensure objectives and activity plans are captured in the overall project plans.
- Contribute to the resolution of key technical and strategic challenges.
- Develop early demonstrations prior to final Proof-of-Concept stage.
- Assist in the development of Proof-of-Concept technologies with support from key suppliers.
- Provide assistance and support in recording all data to ensure adherence to relevant procedures.
- Co-ordinate projects towards the development of required technologies and features via the Technology Creation Development System process.
- Provide technical support on projects when handing over to mainstream engineering.
- Create and develop positive relationships with suppliers and academic partners
- Educated to Engineering Degree or similar level
- Multiple stakeholder project management experience - ideally with design.
- Knowledge/experience of Automotive/Aerospace production processes, regulations and standards
- Previous experience in a Research, development or design role in engineering or automotive environment.
- Strong technical and development expertise.
- Ability to resolve key technical issues within a team environment.
- Ability to write reports and the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audience.
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Experience of program or project management, meeting demanding timescales with budget control and cost effective delivery.
- Computer literacy in Google, PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Project.
Educated to Engineering Degree or similar level
Driving Licence essential - requirement to travel across multiple sites in West Midlands to interface with Jaguar Land Rover design teams in Whitley and Gaydon.