up to £50,000 pa DOE plus bonus and benefits
almost 2 years ago
An internationally regarded, UK Manufacturer based in Cambridge is looking to recruit a Requirements Manager to raise the standard of user requirements, personas and use these cases that the client provide to development teams. You will need to collaborate with global product teams to ensure that regional variations and solutions are captured, documented and effectively communicated.
What you will do:
- Lead product requirement exploration workshops using techniques such as user story mapping Ensure requirements for the clients Whole Product Offering are applied consistently across all of the clients portfolio of technologies
- Establish a Process for the capturing and communication of requirements throughout the lifecycle of a product using Industry Best Practice tools and techniques
- Deliver validated requirements towards the Development aligned with “One Voice” across the Product Technologies and aligned with the Portfolio Strategy
- Step in and build relationships with the teams at the varying stages of their process journey
- Build and deliver training across a range of Agile roles and techniques for Product Owners, managers and other key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile development and best practices
- Gathering and writing requirements
- Organising and Facilitating product requirement workshops
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent projects in an organised and timely manner
- Problem solving and decision-making skills, addressing complexity and conflicting priorities
- Ability to build relationships of trust and credibility with key stakeholders
- Degree in a STEM (science, technical, engineering, mathematics) subject, or equivalent experience
- Formal Agile training
- Business or commercial training
- Working with teams located in multiple locations e.g. awareness of other business cultures
- Training across a range of agile roles and techniques for Product Owners, managers and key stakeholders
- Experience in a B2B product related role working with technical and commercial stakeholders
If you are interested and want to be considered for this position, please apply now. Alternatively, for more information please contact Chiara Caterisano at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.