Repairable Assets Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
A Repairable Assets Manager is required to manage day to day administration works such as; compiling quotations, approvals for works, expediting, liaising with customers and suppliers with regards to engineering and maintenance issues. Candidates with knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems to manage repair processes would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, one of Europe's leading industrial service partners, requires a proactive Repairable Assets Manager, based at their Automotive client's site in Essex, to react to and assist with breakdowns in such a way as to minimise production down time. As a Repairable Assets Manager you will be required to:
- Attend on-site customer and employer site meetings
- Monitor failure rates and occurrences using the Repair and Maintenance systems
- Prepare defective goods for shipping to repair agents in line with current regulations
- Assist in the completion of engineering cost saving projects and works
- Contribute to site operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to employer/customer processes.
- Establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships, both with the customer and employer team
- Assemble and write reports to present to Client and management
- Grade A C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment
- Communication and interpersonal skills dealing with client management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with engineering process knowledge to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Essex based role will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Repairable Assets Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Repairable Assets Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.