- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 22 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61946
£Competitive + Pension + Benefits
Are you a Maintenance or Reliability Engineer seeking career advancement or a Reliability Manager seeking a new challenge? Our client requires a Reliability Manager to improve and expand an established Engineering Services department.
Due to increased workloads this company, a global leader, requires a proactive Reliability Manager to support the improvement and reliability of the machines, facilitate problem solving, FMEA and root cause analysis activities.
As a Reliability Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Provide the vision and methods to improve their equipment and process improvements to increase reliability, yield and overall utilisation.
- Lead maintenance and reliability digitalisation projects
- Utilise technology to select the most appropriate maintenance methodology
- Deliver on business metrics
The Reliability Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Preferably hold an engineering qualification or qualifying experience in electrical, mechanical or control systems
- Proficient in Microsoft office, data analysis applications and typical reliability engineering and asset management software (e.g. RAM tools, Reliability Analysis, FMECA / CMMS or equivalent systems)
- Understand best practise in a reliability focused organisation
- Demonstrate Project Management skills in technically complex maintenance, reliability and digitalisation projects
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in reliability improvement, problem solving, FMEA and root cause analysis activities. In return for your experience, this Ascot based business will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Reliability Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Reliability Manager role, please contact Kully Samra at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446105
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.