A Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) Consultant with a deep understanding of asset intensive industries is required by one the world's leading engineering organisations. Our client is at the forefront of complex asset performance analytics and has been providing unrivalled support to customers for over 25 years. With a deep understanding of technology integration, infrastructure management, and specialist training, they improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the key market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear.
This exciting opportunity will be to provide consultancy support and carry out analysis/studies in the discipline of RCM to client organisations and internal projects/business processes. Based at our clients Lichfield office, as the RCM Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing the RCM study.
- Acting as focal point and area expert for RCM across the business.
- Establishing work interfaces.
- Data extraction and interpretation.
- Developing RCM input to solicitation documents.
- Creating RCM Management Plan.
- Carrying out RCM analysis from FMECA outputs.
- Determine maintenance task frequencies.
- Packaging the tasks to produce desired maintenance schedules and documenting the results.
- Periodic reviews to ensure optimisation of RCM
- Presenting findings to stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a detailed knowledge of any of the following RCM standards and the understanding of Moubray methodologies:
- Mil Std 2173 (RCM)
- AP100C-22 (RCM RAF)
- Def Stan 02-45 (RCM WSA)
- Mil Std 1843 (MSG3)
- ASD S4000P
Experience of working within a Consultancy across multiple industries would be very desirable and knowledge/experience of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) would also be viewed advantageously.
In return our client can offer a salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience with an excellent pension scheme and healthcare. Due to the nature of this role some travel across the UK will be required so a full driving licence and car is essential. Successful applicants will also need to satisfy the UK Security Clearance requirements for this position. If you would like to discuss this role and our client in more depth, then please call 01384 397555 and ask for Les Hines or send your CV .