£30k - 50k per year
about 1 month ago
Job title: Reliability Centred Maintenance Consultant (Asset Management)
Location: Bath or Fareham
£30,000 to £50,000 per annum DOE
A Reliability Centred Maintenance Consultant is currently required for our client based in Bath. Our client uses asset performance techniques and technology solutions to understand and improve the value of assets so they perform better.
As a Consultant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Act as an RCM Subject Matter Expert and manage the delivery of RCM Programmes and related projects to schedule and budget
- Facilitate analysis workshops
- Oversee, mentor and develop less experienced RCM analysts
- Audit RCM analyses and deliver training
- Engage with potential clients, produce proposals and estimates in support of Business Development
- Liaise with clients and the end-user at senior levels on support and maintenance processes and project issues
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Hold a degree, or equivalent, in an engineering discipline
- A track record of the application of RCM, in particular with detailed knowledge of Def Stan 00-45 and BR1313A.
- An awareness of the ongoing development of RCM standards
- Experience of successfully applying RCM or risk-based maintenance in other commercial sectors, outside of defence such as rail, energy, utilities
- Knowledge of other supportability/dependability tools, techniques and risk-based methods and wider ILS and Asset Management (ISO 55000)
- Experience of successfully applying RCM or risk-based maintenance in other commercial sectors, outside of defence. e.g. rail, energy, utilities.
- A good level of understanding of military equipment operations, maintenance and support.
- Eligibility for UK security clearance and be willing to travel both in the UK and overseas
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.