£40k - 45k per year + Excellent benefits package and option of 5 locations!
about 1 month ago
Job title: Reliability and Maintenance Consultant
Salary Range: £40k-£45k + Amazing range of benefits
Location: Can be based at either Bath, Plymouth, Fareham, Glasgow or Weymouth. There is an option for flexible working and working from home. You will also be required to visit clients on site regularly.
The role of Senior Consultant (Reliability and Maintainability) forms part of the Asset Performance Services (APS) Business Line, supporting a leading Defence company in meeting client's needs providing independent and assured R&M advice.
You will support the delivery of R&M projects to schedule, quality and budget, whilst meeting client and corporate expectations
Candidates with R&M analysis experience within military equipment will be very well received.
The main responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
- To conduct R&M Engineering tasks on Air, Land, and Maritime Systems and Equipment that meet the needs and requirements of clients, including:
- Reliability Predictions
- Reliability & Availability Modelling
- Fault Tree Analyses
- Failure Modes
- Effects and Criticality Analysis
- Maintainability & Testability Analysis
- Data Recording, Analysis, and Corrective Action System
- R&M Case
- R&M Test Planning and management
- To apply applicable R&M and Dependability standards, including DEF STAN 00-040 Series, the BS EN IEC 60300 Series, BS EN 62741:2015, BS EN IEC 60812, BS 5760 Series, MIL STD 1629, NPRD 2016 and RIAC Handbook 217Plus
- To maintain awareness of related standards including DEF STAN 00-600 and BR1313A.
- To liaise with clients and other technical disciplines within the company on R&M issues.
As a Reliability & Maintenance Consultant, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (or equivalent), from a recognised institute or university
- Be a member of an appropriate professional body, and be proactive in managing their own professional CPD
- Hold professional accreditation, such as IEng or CEng
- Have a solid and demonstrable track record of conducting R&M analyses of complex systems eg. Military Equipment and/or Rail Rolling Stock
- Articulate results of R&M engineering tasks in formal reports (eg. R&M Case Reports) and presentations
- Understand the relationships between R&M and Design, Dependability, Safety, ILS & Asset Management.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working in an R&M role and has conducted R&M analysis of complex systems such as military equipment or rail.
This company has one of the best benefits packages on the markets and in return for your commitment, will offer you the following:
- Competitive base salary of up to £45k
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye test and glasses contribution vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual flu jab voucher
- Flexible working and options to work from home
- 26 days annual leave + public holidays
- Holiday trading options up to 10 days per year
- My benefit discount- online discount portal for shopping
- Wellbeing fund- £250 per year voucher to use towards a hobby or interest that promotes physical or mental wellbeing.
- Very competitive pension scheme along with profession pension advice
- Salary and performance reviews
- + MORE (full brochure sent upon application)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about Reliability & Maintenance Consultant role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.