Job Title: Reliability & Maintainability Engineer
Salary: £Negotiable dependent on experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Reliability and Maintainability Engineer to work for our client at their facility in Devon, the role is an exciting new opportunity working within their customer support division and will involve and consist of studying, characterising, measuring and analysing failure (root cause analysis) and repair of equipment provided by our client.
This role is pivotal to our clients Engine Repair, Engineering and Quality departments. The postholder will conduct Reliability & Maintainability tasks with the aim of improving the reliability and the durability of generator sets.
The role will report to the Customer Support Operations Manager with occasional travel to customer and supplier sites as required and will be the main quality relay within Customer Support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Study, characterise, measure and analyse failures (root cause analysis), Mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Categorise repairs of equipment provided by companies Field and Engine Repair engineers
- Write and process nonconformity reports
- Contribute towards continuous improvement processes
- Analyse operational and performance data of equipment provided by company
- Liaise with the operation team, customers, suppliers and subcontractors on R&M issues
- Work within the current quality management system requirements
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or HNC, with 3-5 years’ relevant Reliability & Maintainability work experience
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, experience with any ERP system
- Knowledge of mechanical and electromechanical systems
- Holder of full Driving Licence valid in the UK and Passport valid for travel
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Pension scheme
- BUPA health cover
- Death in Service benefit
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.