An opportunity has arisen for a Release and Follow up Analyst to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in the Birmingham area.
The Release and Follow-up Department manages parts and associated Supply Base to ensure parts are available to meet requirements.
- Scheduling data to effectively support current Business requirements and resulting schedules are issued to Suppliers on a timely basis.
- Optimisation of scheduling parameters within Material Planning Systems.
- Check integrity of schedules and ensure frequency of issue supports Supply Base and Business requirements
- Responsibility for procurement of Pre & volume requirements and run-out parts.
- Monitor Control and Reporting of parts delivery in line with Schedule parameters.
- Generate and issue Supply Performance Measures and interface with Suppliers to facilitate performance improvement and support of Purchasing in Supplier Nomination.
- Examine forthcoming requirements and supply status and liaise with Supply Base to maintain future needs.
- Where necessary carry out stock checks to validate stock accuracy and make inventory adjustments to support results.
- Where B.O.M. accuracy suspect raise AIMS with relevant department.
- Liaise as required with Suppliers / LLP and Container Team to ensure correct container flows are maintained.
- Assist in departmental training as required, identifying shortfalls where relevant.
- Carry out any other departmental requests tasks as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good numerical skills
- Previous supply chain / logistics experience
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as soon as possible.