Product Information (PI) is responsible for the Release Planning, Validation, and Change Management (CM) of quality and timely product Bill of Materials. This information drives operations in multiple Product Development functions such as Programme Management, Engineering, Finance, Purchasing, Logistics and Manufacturing.
PI CM Operations represents a sub-department responsible for the Part Release and CM processes. The department covers strategic continuous improvement activity as well as operational delivery support.
- Strong inter-personal skills to face-off with x-functional management at senior levels and drive best practice process and system usage.
- Strong planning, time and multi task management skills for coordinating people and part changes in-line with programme timing.
- Strong data analysis, problem solving and technical skills for solving process issues and interacting with technical computer based systems.
- Experience in large scale Product Development engineering part release and change management processes
- Experience in multi-task management, whilst interacting with surrounding personnel.
- Working with people in and out of immediate team.
- Experience in data analytics and monitoring process performance.
- Strong experience in MS Excel as a minimum.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment in order to meet programme delivery timings.
West Midlands / Warwickshire based. Must be able to travel between sites and cover large distances on sites travelling between meeting locations. Mainly Gaydon, with possible travel to production facilities.