Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Advisor
Contract length: Minimum 6 months
The Regulatory Compliance Advisor is responsible for implementing and administering health and safety regulatory compliance programs for Battery Materials projects.
Based between Poland and Royston, the Regulatory Compliance Advisor will work to support regulatory compliance for BM projects globally - working closely with the EHS & Permitting Manager and the Permitting Manager to deliver programs to project schedule; ensuring legal and JM compliance.
- Develop and maintain the eLNO projects' global legal register, understands regulatory requirements and relevant government regulations. Works with local country EHS teams and various consultancies to ensure regulatory requirements are captured and complied with
- Supporting the Permitting Manager to record and timely accurate updates to the consents register
- Stays abreast of international regulations and issues
- Manages external and internal regulatory consultants and advisors with technical support ensuring appropriate communication and understanding between JM technical, JM engineering and regulatory consultants
- Lead for regulatory compliance for Polish sites, implementing measures to meet SEVESO / REACH requirements and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Coordinates and supports all other BM eLNO sites globally with local regulatory requirements ensuring consistent standards are met across all business units
- Updates BM project SharePoint to ensure all documentation relating to regulatory compliance is relevant and up to date
- Lead technical meetings with external regulators to determine and manage any applicable corrective and preventative measures which may need to be implemented to ensure expectations are met
- Obtain and manage flow of information to/from the COMAH / SEVESO advisory contractors
- Ensures the secure and appropriate storage and filing of regulatory documentation
- Supports internal teams with legal EHS compliance matters
- Works with the Permitting Manager to effectively deal with statutory consultees, interest groups and the general public as required
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.