Regulatory Affairs Leader
Permanent position - Slough, Berkshire
Manufacturing - food packaging products
Excellent salary and benefits
We are immediately recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Leader to manage a fully functional food regulation system for the company's European operation.
The client is a global food packaging manufacturer and due to an increase in projects, they require a Regulatory Affairs Leader to join them on a permanent staff basis.
As the Regulatory Affairs Leader you will be required to:
- Responsibility for the maintenance of a fully functional European Food Regulation system.
- Provide technical support during development trials when required.
- Evaluate trial materials through rigorous testing activities to determine suitability and effectiveness.
- Review all new and updated regulations on sustainability and agree with the sustainability committee on corresponding internal and external actions.
- Monitor the product safety performance and implement corrective actions.
- Carry out product safety internal audits.
- Compile raw material regulatory data - records of substances along with an updated regulatory status of the raw materials.
- Responsible for feedback to customers on regulatory requests.
The Regulatory Affairs Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- The ability to analyse food regulation data and translate them to official food compliance certificates.
- Experience working in a similar role within Regulatory Affairs ideally within the food manufacturing or packaging sector.
- Ideally degree level qualified in Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering or Food Technology.
- The ability to write official statements to customers and third parties in general.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and initial telephone/Skype interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in a Regulatory Affairs Leadership role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.