- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Expiry Date: 02 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61533
Regional Sales Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, determined Sales Manager, with a good understanding of IT, software, and IT solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in a retail environment. Covering UK and Ireland you will create strong relationships with distributors and end users of the client's market leading digital counter-based systems to support the company's strategic growth plans.
My client, an innovative global leader in their sector and based in the West Midlands, are looking for a commercially aware, self-motivated individual to drive profit and revenue growth.
What you will get to do:
- Be responsible for managing the full CRM and commercial relationships across UK and Ireland.
- Cultivate and recognise opportunities for new business
- Identify, plan, and execute revenue growth campaigns.
- Create and conduct dealer and end user training plans.
- Support marketing and event attendance.
- Source and present new business packages to prospects.
Skills that may reflect positively in your application.
- Good understanding of IT, software, and IT solutions.
- Excellent sales and relationship building ability.
- Determination and tenacity.
- Good financial acumen.
- Strong pipeline builder
If you believe you have the drive and resilience for this impactful, hybrid working role, then a salary of c£45k +, car and other benefits aligned with a global group are on offer for the successful candidate. Why not apply now. Questions? contact Andy Leake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.