£50k - 60k per year
Regional Sales Manager
£50,000 to £60,000 plus Company Car, Commission and Benefits
A food machinery manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to cover Scotland and Northern Ireland to grow and develop machinery sales. You will have experience selling capital equipment machinery into food, FMCG and medical manufacturing markets.
As a Regional Sales Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Sales Director you will drive sales across the territory to new and existing customers.
- Manage own territory in terms of customer meetings, appointments, contact, Sales, and budgets.
- Meet annual capital equipment Sales Order Budget for the defined territory, across the range and mix of primary packaging machinery.
- To provide a high-level commercial contact for all customers.
- To maintain in depth knowledge and awareness of competitor activities in the marketplace and report back new intelligence information to the Sales Director or Product Manager.
- Attendance at exhibitions, both within the UK and overseas.
An exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager with the following.
- Strong technical sales experience of capital machinery into the food, FMCG and medical manufacturing environments.
- Experience of account management and business development.
- An understanding of manufacturing marketing within territory area.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Regional Sales Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.