£60k per year + Car + 10% commission
about 2 months ago
Role: Regional Sales Manager
Package: £60k p/a + Commission + Company Car
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to work for our client at their new facility in Middlesbrough. The Role will be responsible for generating, assessing, quoting and converting enquiries into profitable orders for the countries, regions and customers within their allocated territory to deliver year-on-year growth in both volume and margin.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales plan/strategy for the Automated Weld Overlay (AWO) product line in the defined territory & markets within Europe, Russia and Africa (ERA).
- Produce accurate monthly forecasts aligned with regional annual budget for order input (OI) & order related gross profit (GP), and deliver matching results.
- Classify, prioritize and manage customer requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Review customer technical and commercial RFQs to determine technical solutions, produce costing, cash flow and risk analysis in line with internal approval requirements.
- Produce high quality and accurate tenders in line with customer requirements.
- Manage follow up of tenders though to closure, utilising customer relationship management (CRM) tools to reporting progression status though sales funnel.
- Act as single point of contact for AWO customers through the sales process to order handover, and partake in post project reviews.
- Identify & document influencers and decision makers in customer organizations, building relationships with key personnel, driving towards framework / partnership contracts
- Produce and deliver personalised acquisition strategies on projects to enhance chance of award outcomes, and where appropriate record actions to increase future win rate.
- Identify and develop opportunities with new and existing customers within the defined region.
- Represent company at client meetings and industry events for technical presentations and project negotiations, and produce appropriate visit reports / feedback.
- Work closely with the regional and global AWO teams to enhance business outcomes.
- Act as a role-model for compliance, ensuring appropriate processes and controls are in place and followed to meet the highest ethical standards and to adhere to Company regulations
- Act as a role model for Health, Safety and Environmental issues, actively participating and encouraging team and peers to support development of safety culture and behaviours
- All other duties as relevant to the Sales function
- Extensive experience in international sales of automated weld overlay services (or similar) with a proven track record of performance and knowledge of current end user markets & standards
- A strong background in Strategic sales, with the ability to convince customers of technical solutions and close proﬁtable deals Experienced in maintaining existing customers to drive additional value and developing new business.
- Adept in developing and implementing a sales/strategic plans for engineering services within multiple sectors and regions Preferably experience of welding materials
- Flexibility to carry out regular international travel will be required in mainly Europe with 40% of the role being based at our new facility in Middlesbrough
- Degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- Min 5-years in international sales of automated weld overlay services (or similar) with a proven track record of performance and knowledge of current end user markets & standards
- End-to end process of turning RFQs into profitable sales
- Technical & commercial tendering
- General computer & software skills
- Strategic sales planning & delivery
- Competitive remuneration package Personal Bonus
- Company Car / allowance
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- A deﬁned contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment, and Lifestyle Long service awards
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.