£50k per year + 20% bonus + £7200 car allowance
4 months ago
Regional Operations Manager - Multi-site Operational and Commercial Responsibility
Engineering Services Provider
Salary: £50,000 + 20% bonus + £7200 car allowance
Geographical Area: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Oldham, Bolton, Stockport, South Yorkshire, Huddersfield, M62 Corridor
Working for a leading provider of engineering services working with some of the largest engineering and manufacturing customers in the UK.
As the Regional Operations Manager you will be responsible for the overall operational and commercial responsibility for the north region (locations above). Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, setting and maintaining high operational standards, meeting contractual obligations and developing customer relationships.
As the Regional Operations Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Line manager responsibility for between 10-12 on-site locations
- A positive role model for, and leader of their team. The Regional Operations Manager, will ensure that reporting team members have clearly defined roles and objectives, are fully trained in the supporting resources required to fulfil their role.
- Ability to advocate and drive the Continuous Improvement programme within our customer based operations
- Part of a team responsible for the renegotiation and renewal customer contracts.
- Drive growth profitably, start-Up new markets or business opportunity areas, business turn-around.
- Act as an ambassador. Communicate in a compelling way to all internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experiences;
- Experience of managing high performance, de-centralised teams, across multiple locations
- Knowledge or experience in an engineering services provider or MRO would be very advantageous
- Strong team player with a desire to support the delivery of common business goals
- Sets and maintains high standards of work, experienced in the management and delivery of operational excellence across multi-site locations
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Communication and inter-personal skills, including written, oral and presentational
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required operational and commercial experience across multiple locations please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.