- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Project & Programme Management
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 26 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59244
Title: Regional Engagement Analyst - 37345
Division: Sales and Marketing
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate; up to £41.56/hr Ltd (c£32/hr PAYE option)
Regional Engagement Analyst
- Supports the Operations change lead who is responsible for all process, systems, data and people change requirements across the Commercial team for the large scale Features over the Air (FOTA) programme.
- The Regional engagement analyst will be the single point of contact for all regions with specific engagement with UK and US region to implement Feature over the Air programme and stand up optimum operating model.
- The analyst will have the responsibility to ensure market readiness is in place and documented for go live and its subsequent releases with responsibility for co-ordination of regional readiness plan, working with the programme to ensure alignment of milestones.
- Support with status and programme delivery reporting which may include senior board member presentations.
- Understanding of digital products & services, experience of being part of large programme delivery, experience of managing international markets and working across time zones
- Experience in being part of large Agile programme delivery
- Experience in managing international markets and working across time zones
Relevant coordination of regional engagement experience
Previous experience of working in the automotive or digital industry gained
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
May require travel to other JLR sites Hybrid working in operation with the expectation that 2-3 days would be in the JLR office.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.