Good basic salary + excellent commission
Regional Sales Manager - Dorset
Based from their manufacturing site and head office in Poole but with a UK and Ireland territory, our firmly established SME Client is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to support their continued growth of their globally positioned, designed, manufactured and distributed advanced professional audio systems for the installed and live-sound sectors.
With a passion for sound and music, or with experience of the market and similar applications and equipment, this role will join their team of sociable, vibrant individuals working within an inspiring business at the cutting-edge of audio design and technology. After an initial four-month onboarding period, you will play a key role in generating sales revenue and positive margins for one of the fastest growing businesses in their market sector
This position will provide exciting opportunities to identify and develop accounts, grow market share, identifying and focusing on high potential existing and new customer development
Specifically, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivery on agreed sales targets for the allocated region
- Secure growth of the business within your allocated region and gain share from competition
- Build productive relationships with existing customer base in the allocated region
- Where required, deliver sales presentations of current product lines to new and existing customer base within region
- Supporting customers in product knowledge and system design
- Supporting customers in sales process for large projects
- Prospecting for new high potential customer/projects in region
- Building portfolio of opportunities and convert to sales in collaboration with customer
- Using marketing assets and activities to support this business development
- Supporting trade shows and other opportunity generating activities
- Respect and follow the company values and act in accordance with them
- Articulate communicator, with ability to inspire and motivate
- Enthusiastic team player willing to contribute to departmental goals
- Excellent time management skills to allow them to reach targets and goals promptly
- Previous experience in Pro Audio is preferred but not essential
- Full UK Driving license
- SAP experience preferred but not essential
During the initial four months, your time will be spent supporting the existing sales team as well as training and familiarising with the entire product range, company structure and processes. Following successful completion of this onboarding period the candidate will have the opportunity to progress into a full account manager role, with designated regional accounts.
Upon allocation of the accounts the candidate will be eligible for the highly competitive bonus scheme linked to sales targets. At this stage there will be opportunity for a reasonable amount of travel including overnight stays when visiting potential projects, customers or attending trade shows.
If you feel you have the commercial drive and sector awareness to support this role, then please apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.