£39k - 40k per year + OT + bonuses + company benefits
We are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer who is looking to step up to a Team Leader role or a Team Leader / Supervisor who is looking for a fresh challenge with a leading UK wide provider of Refrigeration services.
- Covering a South Coast region - Commercial & Supermarket Refrigeration equipment on a number of key customers sites.
- To support and advise engineers on technical issues and troubleshoot problem areas
- To provide 24 hour support to call out engineers
- Deliver on-site training
- To communicate with the Regional Operations Manager/Supervisor on a regular basis regarding problem sites, changeable works, engineering problems and staff problems • To motivate and encourage engineers to work as a team promoting Epta Cold Service in a positive manner
- To carry out such further tasks as may, from time to time, be delegated to you by the Regional Operations Manager/Supervisor.
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure all Refrigeration equipment is functional and safe to use
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- People management skills along with a good positive attitude and enthusiastic outlook
- Conversant with various Refrigeration systems
- Interpersonal skills: e.g. clear communication and instruction, assertiveness, problem solving and multi-tasking
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Refrigeration service fault finding and repair work
- Experienced working on commercial and/or supermarket equipment
- Either an FGAS, CO2 or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Flexible on travel
- Salary - Up to £40,000 + OT + bonuses
- 42.5 hours per week
- Standby allowance
- Door to door pay
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Team Leader, Supervisor, Supermarkets, Super Markets, pack system, hydrocarbon, CO2, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, CO2, Supermarket refrigeration, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.