£36.5k - 38k per year + OT + bonuses + company benefits
2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for a leading UK wide provider of Refrigeration services.
- Cover the Northampton, Bedford, Oxford regions region maintaining and servicing Commercial & Supermarket Refrigeration equipment on a number of key customers sites.
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance to refrigeration systems.
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site.
- Ensure all Refrigeration equipment is functional and safe to use.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Refrigeration service fault finding and repair work.
- Experienced working on commercial and/or supermarket equipment
- Either an FGAS, CO2 or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Flexible on travel
Salary - Up to £38,000 + OT + bonuses
42.5 hours per week
1 in 4 standby
Door to door pay
Ongoing training and development opportunities
Relevant skills : Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, pack system, hydrocarbon, CO2, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, CO2, Supermarket refrigeration, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.