- Sector: Energy
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 13 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59796
We are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for an independent provider of Refrigeration service and maintenance.
- Cover East Midlands region maintaining and servicing Commercial & Supermarket Refrigeration equipment on two key customers sites.
- Servicing and carry out planned maintenance to refrigeration systems
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure all Refrigeration equipment is functional and safe to use
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Refrigeration service fault finding and repair work
- Experienced working on commercial and/or supermarket equipment
- Either an FGAS, CO2 or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Pay - competitive hourly rate + OT + bonuses
- 1 in 7 standby
- Door to door
- Local area of coverage
Relevant skills : Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, pack system, hydrocarbon, CO2, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, CO2, Supermarket refrigeration, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.