- Sector: Energy
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 20 December 2021
- Job Ref: 58067
My client is a market leading company, providing temperature control solutions for the printing, laser, plastics forming and, machine tool sectors.
This is an exciting period of growth for them and they are looking to add to their field engineering team ideally based in or south of the Midlands. Team working skills are vital, as well as effective communications with internal and external customers verbally and electronically.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- To install, commission and service products supplied by the company.
- To provide high levels of service and support to customers.
- Provide accurate and well-presented reports of activities and other documentation required to be carried out on behalf of the company
- Maintain van stock levels in good order.
- To be able to work away from home generally for 2-3 nights per week, or occasional extended periods.
- Systems generally comprise chill water circuits - air cooled / water cooled.
- Investigate and rectify refrigeration issues on 0.5kW to approx. 50kW systems.
- To be able to evacuate systems and replace compressor, or further control valves.
- To have high standard of solder and brazing techniques.
- To be able to investigate and repair related electrical control circuits.
- To show experience, certification and adhere to related H & S regulations.
- To adhere to company Quality Assurance requirements.
- Refrigeration Engineer: City and Guilds F Gas category 1.
- 18th Edition desirable
- Proven background in related Field Service and Support in industrial environments.
- PC Literate and familiar with using a laptop for communications and software updates.
- Knowledge of equipment and processes in relevant industries.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically, UK and Eire.
- Full UK driving licence, company vehicle and tools provided -transit van. (Not private use)
Salary - £32,000 to £35,000pa (OTE £45,000 pa)
Contracted hours - 40 hours
Overtime rates - x1 ½ after 45 hours, x2 Sat (PM) and Sundays
Ongoing training and progression opportunities
Area coverage - Midlands / South West
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, hydrocarbon, CO2, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, CO2, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.