- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 04 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61862
What are we looking for?
My client is seeking a Refrigeration Service Engineer to join their successful and growing team. The position is to undertake Service and Maintenance duties of Refrigeration / Air conditioning equipment within the retail Convenience store sector.
- Covering in and around the Oxford / MK region maintaining and servicing Commercial Refrigeration and Air Con equipment on key customers sites.
- Servicing and carry out planned maintenance to refrigeration & AC systems
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure all Refrigeration & AC equipment is functional and safe to use
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
Skill and Attributes required for this role:
- Qualified Refrigeration Engineers (3 years)
- F Gas Certified
- Hydrocarbon (not essential)
- A 'can do attitude and self-motivation is crucial in this role.
- Flexibility in working hours and travel requirements is needs
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
What is on Offer:
- Company Van
- £15 - £17.50 per hour
- 40hours p/w
- Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- Bupa Health Care
- Standby £150p/wk
- Holidays 25 days + Bank Holidays
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, commercial, pack system, hydrocarbon, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, HFC, Carbon dioxide, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.