- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Field Service & Engineering
- Contact: Adam Woollams
- Contact Email: Adam.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446114
- Expiry Date: 27 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59157
We are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer for a growing independent provider of Refrigeration services.
- Cover in and around the London region maintaining and servicing Commercial Refrigeration equipment (NO SUPERMARKET) on mainly one key customers sites.
- Respond to breakdowns and carry out planned maintenance to refrigeration systems.
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site.
- Ensure all Refrigeration equipment is functional and safe to use.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Refrigeration service fault finding and repair work.
- Experienced working on commercial and/or supermarket equipment
- Either an FGAS or Level 2 AC/Refrigeration certification
- Flexible on travel
- Salary - Up to £42,000 + OT + bonuses
- 40 hours per week
- Door to door pay
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, hydrocarbon, , F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.