Craftsperson - Refractory
Permanent position - Kent.
Metals refining and processing.
Salary negotiable + benefits.
We have an interesting opportunity for a Craftsperson to assist Maintenance and Engineering to deliver the optimised level of asset reliability and availability necessary to meet business expectations. This will primarily be by way of both planned and breakdown Refractory based tasks on Plant and Infrastructure across site.
Due to an expansion of the department and an increase in projects, a Refractory Craftsperson is required as soon as possible.
As the Craftsperson, you will be required to:
- Work to a schedule of planned work including inspection, servicing and installation.
- Identify improvement opportunities in plant and equipment that may provide improved reliability and ease of maintenance.
- Maintain a safe working environment through the correct application and diligent compliance with Safety, Health, Environment and Engineering standards.
- Carry out both refractory and mechanical maintenance tasks to a predetermined schedule.
- Interact with Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Planner and shift/day work. Maintenance Operators.
The Craftsperson should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience in refractory maintenance of industrial furnaces in a hot metal or heavy manufacturing environment is essential.
- Strong data entry skills with knowledge of M.S Word, Excel, email and internet.
This role has an attractive salary and benefits package for an experienced Craftsperson.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Craftsperson and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.