£35k - 40k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 (6 Month Fixed Term)
Located – Telford.
Recruitment Manager, Talent Acquisition, HR,
A Recruitment Manager is required to join a large business based in Telford where you will be working as a key member of the HR team planning the recruitment for a major programme of work. Candidates with experience of working in Defence/military environments would be well received.
Due to a large programme of work this fantastic company, based in Telford requires a Recruitment Manager to join the team who has experience of working in Talent acquisition/HR and high-volume environments for a new 6-month fixed term contract. As the Recruitment Manager you will be required to:
- Devise recruitment plans to meet resourcing milestones working to the Programme plan.
- Ensuring candidates have a best practice experience through to onboarding.
- Lead on recruitment activities to attract the volume and quality required.
- Liaise with 3rd party organisations, advertising agencies and online platforms to promote volume vacancies to the required audience.
- Review and report on metrics
- Work with HR and Managers to determine demand/skill shortages.
- Deliver cost effective solutions.
- Develop and Implement assessment tools and processes.
- Ensure job descriptions/role profiles are in place and graded correctly for future vacancies.
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process.
The Recruitment Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment processes, procedures, and selection techniques
- Proven stakeholder engagement/strong influencing and decision making.
- Proven experience in volume/direct sourcing environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with a multi-functional international business.
- Qualified to degree level in HR/Business; CIPD qualification or relevant talent/resourcing experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a background in Recruitment Management/Talent Acquisition to develop your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Recruitment Manager position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.