£12 - 15 per hour
Up to £15.00 per hour (Umbrella/PAYE)
3 month contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment coordinator to support the delivery of a global OEM's UK Early Talent campaigns for Placements, Graduates and Apprentices. Working in a busy and fast paced environment, you will be providing operational support to the Early Talent Recruiter to deliver the Early Talent campaign.
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Screening candidate application forms
- Managing the Early Talent Recruitment Inbox and responding to candidate queries in a timely manner
- Arranging and supporting Shortlist Meetings with the Early Talent Recruiter
- Coordinating and inviting candidates to virtual assessment centres
- Liaising with hiring managers to make arrangements for virtual assessment centres (interview packs/assessor guides)
- Providing necessary paperwork such as interview guides/assessor packs to hiring managers
- Updating necessary spreadsheets and internal systems with data
- Answer queries from candidates or managers by telephone and email
- Provide ad hoc administrative duties
Skills and experience you will have:
- Previous Recruitment experience
- Experience using HR systems, such as Workday
- Previous experience working within a matrix organisation
- Experience of / exposure to, working with multiple facilities
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Experience of working with both internal and external customers
- Ability to build effective relationships and collaborate with various people both inside and outside of the organisation
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.