£20k - 25k per year
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading innovative provider of propulsion and control systems around the globe. They have a heavy focus on research and development to shape the direction of the transportation industry.
Due to continued expansion they are sourcing an experienced Recruitment coordinator to work from their technical base on the Birmingham Business park. The role is initially for 1 year with the opportunity to go permanent afterwards. The salary and package for this role is exceptional and comes with a great benefits package. The recruitment coordinator will have a strong HR and recruitment background, understanding of employment legislation and practices.
The Recruitment coordinator role would suit an experience recruiter or a HR recruitment coordinator with excellent verbal and written communication skills, you will be highly organised and have great attention to detail.
- Be the first point contact for all recruitment agencies, negotiating and managing T&Cs
- Assist hiring managers with job descriptions, requirements and internal and external job adverts
- Ensure all jobs are posted correctly on company website and other job boards
- Liaising with universities and attending university and industrial jobs fairs, designing posters, leaflets for job fairs
- Processing all applications received directly and through agencies
- Assisting hiring managers with screening of resumes where needed
- Setting up interviews between hiring managers and candidates
- Collecting interview feedback and administering job offer documentation
- Managing recruitment database, ensuring all information and documentation is completed correctly and up to date
- compiling monthly reports on recruitment progress
- Work with the relevant areas of the business to create a graduate scheme/ internship program
- Experience in and knowledge of recruitment process
- Experience multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of employment legislation, data protection legislation and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR resources and tools
- Must be able to be adaptable and flexible to the business needs
- Ideally have 1- 2 years of recruitment coordination in a global company
- Must demonstrate a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Experience at recruiting within the Engineering sector is a plus
This role is based on the Birmingham Business park and working hours are
Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 2pm
Salary £20k - £24k PA
Initial 12 month contract
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience within a HR Recruitment environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.