Recruitment Consultant - Product Engineering Specialist
Stourbridge - Generous basic salary plus commission structure plus benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a specialist Product Engineering Consultant to join our flagship team at our Head Office in Stourbridge developing business from both new and existing clients.
With a fantastic reputation and track record already in supporting the transportation industries, we cover roles from skilled trades and graduates to executive and interim managers. We pride ourselves on understanding our client's needs and are currently looking for high calibre consultants with backgrounds in mechanical, electrical engineering, product development and test or who come from technical recruitment.
This role covers:
- Research, Design and Development Engineering
- Design Analysis and CAE
- Advanced Engineering
- Control Engineering
- CAD Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Vehicle Dynamics and Integration
- Project Management
You will be responsible for:
- Developing existing client relationships, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing proposals.
- Attracting suitable candidates through advertising, relevant websites/social media, internal database and your professional network.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment brand
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 39 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham or call on 01384 446135 for a confidential chat.