Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Salary + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Recruitment Consultant or Technical Sales/Support Engineer to join our New Defence and Security team at our Head Office in Stourbridge, developing business and providing recruitment support for both new and existing clients.
With a fantastic reputation and track record already in supporting the Aerospace and Defence, Transportation and Automotive industries, we pride ourselves on understanding our client needs to cover roles from skilled trades people all the way through to managers and executive positions.
We are currently looking for high calibre candidates to cover the following disciplines and ideally the new team member will be from a Recruitment or Technical Sales or Technical Support environment within the Defence/Military or Homeland Security Sectors:
- Manufacturing, Production and Engineering
- Commercial - Sales and Marketing
- Business Development
- Operations and Management
- Defence Communication Systems
- Cyber Security
- Electronics and Systems Engineering
- UAV, Military Vehicles and Defence Systems
As a Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing client relationships, up-selling and cross selling our suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Delivering a complete recruitment process, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment brand.
Successful Applicants will have:
- Experience within Defence Manufacturing/Engineering or Technical Sales/Support.
- Good standards of written and verbal communication.
- An engaging communication style with good teamwork principles.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets.
- You will be an ambitious individual who enjoys the challenge of exceeding personal targets and contributing to overall team performance.
- You will be a team player that wants to succeed.
This is challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 40 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our industry leading clients then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham or call on 01384 446135 for a confidential chat.