- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Mark Bignell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446167
- Expiry Date: 20 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61989
Who are we?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SMEs to high profile OEMs within the automotive, aerospace, defence, advanced technology and energy sector industries for over 40 years.
Our whole culture is built around service excellence. Our track record over four decades upholds this commitment, with more than 85% repeat business.
Main Purpose of the Job
We have an excellent opportunity to join our highly skilled Recruitment Team as a Technical Specialist, where you will be charged with developing client relations, while identifying candidates that will positively impact their needs and requirements. The Team in Stourbridge partner with various SME’s and OEM’s across the UK, Europe and US, helping to shape their businesses, service offerings and products to meet an ever changing market place.
As a Specialist Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Developing client relations to maximise business opportunities across market sectors and within specified disciplines.
- Register vacancies and generate vacancy advertisements to advertise to job boards and social media sites using multiposter technology
- Successfully fill vacancies assigned to you by effective search activities using CV databases, LinkedIn as well as our internal CRM database
- Attend exhibitions, networking events and/or industry related events where appropriate to maintain market and industry knowledge
Successful applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong sales, business develop and/or customers services skills; or come from an Engineering and/or Recruitment background.
- Excellent client and candidate relationship building skills allied with excellent negotiation skills
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against performance targets
In return you will receive:
- £ Highly Competitive
- Commission and yearly bonus
- Car allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working pattern
- Team incentives
- 25 Days holidays plus options to buy and sell holidays
- Multiple discounts at retailers via company benefits scheme
- Tailored training to progress your career
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to email@example.com or if you have any questions call Mark Bignell on 01384 446167
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.