Basildon - Salary £25,000 - £30,000 - plus commission structure plus benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a Consultant / Senior Consultant or someone from industry looking for a career change to join our established team at our regional office in Basildon, developing business from both new and existing clients within the high tech vehicle sector.
With a fantastic reputation and track record already in supporting the automotive and motorsport industries, we cover roles from skilled trades and graduates to executive and interim managers. We pride ourselves on understanding our client's needs and are currently looking for high calibre consultants who can cover any of the following disciplines:
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Software / Electronics / Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Procurement and Logistics
If you are coming from industry, your commercial experience and transferrable skills are of key interest to us, alongside the following essential skills:
- Good standards of written and verbal communication.
- An engaging communication style with an entrepreneurial flare.
- Ability to manage your own time and workload.
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI"s and performance targets.
- You will be an ambitious individual who enjoys the challenge of exceeding personal targets and contributing to overall team performance.
- You will be a team player.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing client relationships, up-selling and cross selling our suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Delivering a complete 360 recruitment process, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment brand.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been established for 39 years, providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and team work but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
If you feel that you have the skills needed to work alongside our global industry leaders, then please get in touch by sending your CV to Theresa Durham or call on 01384 446 105 for a confidential chat.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.