- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Recruitment and consultancy
- Contact: Paul Coates
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 342592
- Duration: permenant
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 09 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61690
Who are we?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SMEs to high profile OEMs within the automotive, aerospace, defence, medical and smart energy sector industries for over 40 years.
Our whole culture is built around service excellence. Our track record over four decades upholds this commitment, with more than 85% repeat business.
Main Purpose of the Job
We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant who will be interested in working with clients developing technology for the future. The Embedded Electronics Team in Warwick partner with various clients in UK, Europe and US who are developing, for example, autonomous vehicles, robotics within surgery and connected smart home devices.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Successfully fill vacancies assigned to you by: Effective search using CV databases, LinkedIn as well as the Bullhorn CRM database
- Register vacancies and generate vacancy advertisements to advertise to job boards and social media sites using multiposter technology
- Update and record latest candidate and client information and maintain accurate records on the database
- Conduct telephone or face-to-face interviews to assess candidate suitability for assigned vacancies
- Attend exhibitions, networking events or industry related events as required and where appropriate to maintain market and industry knowledge
Successful applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Contract/Perm recruitment OR sales experience.
- Excellent client and candidate relationship building skills
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against performance targets
If you do not meet all the above criteria, please do not count yourself out as we have many successful consultants from various backgrounds including Engineering, Journalism and Gaming.
In return you will receive:
- £ Highly Competitive
- Commission and Yearly Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid working pattern
- Team Incentives
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Options to Buy and Sell Holidays
- Multiple Discounts at Retailers via Company Benefits Scheme
- Tailored training to progress your career
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions call Paul Coates on 01926 963292
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.