- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Careers at Jonathan Lee
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 11 November 2021
- Job Ref: JLINT005
£Competitive plus benefits
Technology / Manufacturing / Engineering / Technical
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join an established team in our new Canvey Island office, developing business and providing support for both new and existing clients within our acknowledged industries; Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing, as well as those that can support our continued diversification strategy.
We are keen to hear from Recruitment Consultants that wish to further develop their careers and have the opportunity for P and L responsibilities and growing a team.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing client relationships, up-selling and cross-selling our suite of complimentary services in line with agreed fee targets, utilising your negotiation skills to agree terms of business and fee arrangements.
- Identifying and qualifying target clients that align with our business growth strategy, attending client visits and preparing written proposals.
- Delivering a complete recruitment process, managing client and candidate expectations throughout and providing solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Attracting suitable candidates through writing appropriate adverts, utilising relevant websites/social media, utilising our internal database or using your professional network of contacts.
- Interviewing candidates to evaluate their suitability.
- Attending networking events and exhibitions to promote the Jonathan Lee Recruitment brand
- Successful applicants should have the following skills or experience:
- Permanent and/or contract recruitment experience
- Retained or exclusive assignment experience useful
- Strong relationship building skills
- Competitive drive and determination to succeed against your KPI's and performance targets
This is a challenging and rewarding role with real growth potential for the right individual based on success and delivery.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries for over 40 years.
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework. We want great people to join our business who share our values of quality, service excellence and teamwork but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table.
In return for your experience, Jonathan Lee Recruitment will offer you:
- Commission and Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Hybrid working
- Team Incentives
- 25 Days Holidays (Plus options to Buy and Sell Holiday)
If you have experience as a Recruitment Consultant and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Recruitment Consultant role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.