Job Title: Recruitment Business Development Manager
Strategy: B2B Vision 2021
Salary: Highly Competitive
Reporting: Senior Management Recruitment Operations
Who Are We?
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has been providing recruitment and associated services to our clients who range from SME's to high profile OEM's within the automotive, aerospace, defence and aviation, general engineering, commercial and manufacturing industries for over 40 years. Our whole culture is built around service excellence. Our track record over four decades upholds this commitment, with more than 85% repeat business
We are immensely proud of our highly experienced and professional team and work hard to ensure that we nurture a climate of recruitment industry excellence alongside a dedicated socially responsible framework.
Main Purpose of the Job:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager, from a recruitment industry B2B engineering and technical sales background and who is looking for a turnkey challenge. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of our central Business Development function taking the lead on generating new business enquiries and representing our brand and values on company visits and exhibitions.
You will be responsible for identifying and generating commercial opportunities that deliver on the company's Vision 2021 strategy and feed into the organisations sales pipeline. This includes developing strong relationships with clients, proactively driving lead generation and successfully turning identified leads into opportunities using consultative selling techniques into new and existing business.
- Maintaining a cycle of new business development activities including the identification and cultivation of new emerging markets.
- Developing a rigorous and proactive lead generation process, including the researching of organisations and individuals on LinkedIn/social platforms to identify new leads and emerging markets.
- Strengthening the Company's new business development working with processes, systems and procedures including lead identification, selection and management; and opportunities to develop the pipeline.
- Attending industry events and conferences to network and develop new business leads.
- Being able to educate potential new clients and influence them by selling the company's strategic recruitment solutions.
- Developing business with new clients and/or identify areas of improvement with existing clients to exceed company targets.
- Working activity targets and KPI's set by Senior Management Recruitment Operations.
- Supporting Senior management in negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximise profits and margin.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of new business, with accurately forecasting probability and revenue.
- Handing leads over to Management Team/ stakeholders and supporting the sales process through to a successful conclusion
- 4/5 year's proven Business Development experience within a recruitment B2B environment
- Proven experience in researching and identify new market opportunities
- Previous experience building new business dealing with senior stake holders of SME's to high profile OEM's
- Previous experience developing business opportunities with SME's to high profile OEM's
- Proven business/sales development experience using digital platforms i.e. use of LinkedIn, HubSpot and other relevant business platforms/forums
- A clear understanding of Brand Identity
- Proven drive and tenacity to succeed
- A methodical approach to planning and forecasting
- A meticulous focus on execution
- Proven track record in networking at senior/director decision maker level
- Ability to articulate a message in a creative manner
- Successful track record in researching and identifying B2B opportunities
In return you will receive:
- £ Highly Competitive Salary
- Commission and Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Team Incentives
- 25 Days Holidays Plus Options to Buy and Sell Holidays
- Multiple Discounts at Retailers via Company Benefits Scheme
We are looking for a team player, someone who shares our values of quality, service excellence and teamwork but can also bring their own skills, knowledge and experience to the table. Someone who understands the importance of brand identity and who can conduct proactive prospecting to create and deliver new and existing business growth. If this is, you apply now or speak to Mark Jones for a more in-depth conversation about this opportunity.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.