about 1 month ago
Located – Chichester.
Inside IR35 – PAYE/UMBRELLA only
6 Month Contract
Recruitment Advisor, Talent Acquisition, HR
A Recruitment Advisor is required to join a large business based in Chichester with experience of recruitment either in an agency or inhouse environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to a period of growth this fantastic company, based in Chichester requires a Recruitment Advisor to join the team who has experience of working in Talent acquisition and high-volume environments for a new 6-month contract. As a Recruitment Advisor you will be required to:
- Provide Support and carry out talent acquisition activities across the UK.
- Support the running of the Recruitment and Staffing function
- Cover permanent, student and post graduate activity.
- Recruitment related administrative duties.
- Marketing, posting of job adverts.
- Liaising with managers
The Recruitment Advisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge and experience of recruitment processes, procedures, and selection techniques
- A knowledge of employment law
- Experience in cross function environments or internationally
- Proven experience in high volume environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment background to develop your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Recruitment Advisor role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.