£18.29 - 18.29 per hour
7 months ago
3 MONTH CONTRACTOR ROLE
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer based in Chichester. They are currently recruiting for a recruitment advisor to support their HR and recruitment function on a 3 month minimum contract.
The role would suit an experienced resourcer looking to develop their skills and take the next step in their career.
The main purpose of the role will be to guide and support varying recruiting managers within the UK. They are ideally looking for a recruitment and resourcing advisor who has worked and has a background in manufacturing and engineering.
The initial contract is for a 3 month period but could be extended.
The hours of work are full time Monday to Friday. 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, early finish on a Friday.
IR35 Regulations Apply
Purpose of the role:
- To effectively and efficiently support and carry out recruitment activities across the UK, in line with business requirements.
- To provide a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
- To utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively.
- To support the effective and efficient running of the Recruitment and Staffing function.
- Organising Interviews
- Sourcing candidates both internally and externally
- Writing and submitting job adverts
- Identify relevant skill sets for potential candidates:
Key Skills and knowledge for the role:
- Recruitment Process, you will work closely with the recruitment team and follow each process for all hiring managers and ensure consistent and appropriate application of the processes as dictated by the business needs.
- Ideally you will have a resourcing background having recruited both internal and externally.
- Experience of direct sourcing, including via Linkedin recruiter
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a high volume environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Approachable ,open attitude with the ability to challenge in a respectful manner.
- Upbeat and positive approach to resourcing
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon if you are an experienced recruitment advisor able to commit to a 3 month contract with a proactive focus to tasks and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Julie Thomas at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.