- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Recruitment and consultancy
- Contact: Jordyn Disspain
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Duration: Until Dec 2022
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61988
Role: Internal Recruitment Advisor (Inside IR35)
Full time: Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00
Duration: Ending December 2022 (Extension for 2023 is possible)
Rate: Up to £27.58p/h Ltd/Umb DOE
We require an Internal Recruitment Advisor for our client in Farnborough, to support the existing team, with the recruitment, the focus will mainly be upon the candidate journey and sourcing but will also including account management, job adverts, and interviews etc.
As the Recruitment Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- To support and carry out recruitment activities, in line with business requirements effectively and efficiently. To provide a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
- To utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively. Ensure timely and effective candidate communication (direct or via recruitment agency) from initial application to offer / offer acceptance stage.
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process, including using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and communicate effectively to always provide consistency and accuracy of service.
- Managing candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring timely and effective communication (direct or via recruitment agency) including keeping the applicant tracking system up-to-date and to track from initial application to offer/offer acceptance stage.
- Undertake an initial screening of candidates with the view to providing a shortlist for the hiring manager. Liaise with candidates, agencies, and interviewers to schedule interviews
- Performing administrative and organisational tasks related to recruitment marketing such as creating job adverts.
- Managing the relationships for agencies and managers.
As the Recruitment Advisor you should have the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in a recruitment role essential, and preferably within an internal recruitment environment within a large organisation.
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a professional and confident approach to building rapport with internal stakeholders and candidates.
- A good working knowledge of IT packages (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple demands; highly organised with strong time management skills and ability to prioritise own work.
- Team player, who is passionate about providing an excellent service; works collaboratively with individuals across the team and wider firm to provide an efficient service to the business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a background in Internal Recruitment. If you have any questions about the Fleet Recruitment Advisor's role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using Jordyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.