Birmingham, West Midlands
£12.00 - £13.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
Job Title - Recruitment Administrator (French speaking)
Hourly rate - £13.50 ltd
Location - Birmingham
Industry - FMCG
An opportunity has arisen for a French speaking Recruitment Administrator to work within the HR division.
You will be responsible for:
- Writes employee correspondence including but not limited to contracts, letters, awards
- Receives and manages employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests including: employee relationship change, mass uploads, individual data correction for personal/non-personal data, employee category change, pay/work schedule change, effective date changes, execution of reversals, domestic relocation, temporary contract end and extension, cost centre change, untimely request, authorized signatories, and inter-regional changes.
- In addition, long term illness, retirement, involuntary and voluntary separations paternal leave, maternity leave, military leave, personal leave (paid and unpaid), return to work, promotions, lateral moves, downgrades, external course of study reimbursements, reference letter, and confirmation letter for salary and employment
- Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment
- Updates case management tool and SHARP as needed by processes
- Provides requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions to auditor
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.