Contract duration: 12 months (maternity cover)
Bill rate: £22 per hour
An Inhouse Recruiter is required to join a leading off-highway organisation based in Peterborough, on a 12 month contract covering maternity.
As an Inhouse Recruiter you will be responsible for coordinating the end to end recruitment life cycle. You will be accountable for customer relationship management for multiple divisions and will work in partnership with your hiring managers to attract the best talent into the business.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Primary recruiting contact for hiring manager and key customers (HR teams) to understand the recruiting business needs
- Manage the candidate pipeline by implementing effective sourcing strategies
- Confident optimising social media channels to source and attract passive candidates
- Responsible for quality screening of the candidates prior to presentation to the hiring managers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the centralised Shared Service Team and recruitment channel partners
- Management of candidate relationship ensuring a high quality service and strong levels of Communication
- Ensuring optimal velocity (time to offer) throughout the recruitment process
- Identify key talent risk areas and develop appropriate direct talent pipeline
Qualifications - External Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Previous relevant experience within recruitment (Inhouse or agency background)
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with various levels of the organisation.
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Working knowledge ATS System (Workday)
- Experience of recruiting Engineering vacancies
If you are interested, and feel you have the suitable experience, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.