- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58906
Recruiter - Talent Acquisition
Contract - £30.00 to £35.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
6 months initial contract
Location : Desford head office but role can be remote
Recruiters for this global OEM contribute by leveraging their interpersonal skills, strategic mindset, and in-depth knowledge of talent acquisition to solve problems and target opportunities.
This role influences talent acquisition strategy, builds strong relationships with internal customers and prospective candidates and acts as a recruiting subject matter expert for HR partners.
You'll be the primary owner of the relationship with the hiring managers, acting as first point of contact, providing advice, reviewing applications, screening interviews and supporting with offer management.
This position requires experience-based knowledge of world-class recruitment methods, a commitment to continuous improvement, and demonstrated success in delivering a high-quality candidate and client experience.
Challenges include meeting expectations in delivering results, learning to refine solutions to better fit complex situations, making timely decisions, and communicating effectively. Strong initiative and relationship-building skills are also a must.
- Extensive talent acquisition experience running the full life cycle of requisition management.
- Ability to engage with various levels of the organization to lead and coordinate efforts for recruiting team(s) assigned to support requisitions in the span of support without a solid line reporting relationship.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing.
- Ability to understand business strategies and develop recruitment solutions that will meet present and future needs. This position requires a high level of energy and flexibility and demands applicable knowledge to resolve human resources related questions and issues.
- Familiarity with ATS and CRM systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization.
- A college or university degree.
- Experience with Workday.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data including recruiting metrics, recruitment channels etc. to measure team performance and success of recruiting initiatives.
- Project management experience.
- Experience recruiting for roles in the US in addition to UK.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.