- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Administration
- Contact: Jordyn Disspain
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Duration: Ending December
- Start Date: Immediate
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61805
Role: Litigation Advisor (inside IR35)
Duration: Ending December 2022 (Extension for 2023 is possible)
Rate: Up to £19.43p/h Ltd/Umb, (£14.60p/h PAYE) DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Litigation Advisor to work for a leading automotive company based in Farnborough, this is an administrative role that supports the Recovery Litigation Executives and the Recovery Litigation Manager, in the management of the relationship and performance for Solicitors, Repossession Agents, Insolvency Solicitors and Debt Sale Companies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring associated workloads are managed and queries resolved to optimise customer outcomes and minimise delays.
As the Recovery Litigation Advisor your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Manage department administration of post, scan documents and actioning any emails to ensure cases are effectively dealt with to limit company’s bad debt exposures.
- Set up formal meetings with Suppliers for quarterly reviews and complete formal minutes of the meetings.
- Collate weekly and monthly reports for all Suppliers. Some of the reports will include Manage monthly income in terms of reporting and receipt of funds. Also includes vehicles recovered, charging orders obtained and Judgments secured. Update MI reports for distribution. Collation of data for monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
- Support with managing and responding to complaints received within the department. Consider nature of complaint, investigate, and collate data from all relevant sources. Manage complex or confrontational situations, ensure these are resolved, and processed in line with company policy. Complete final response ensuring customer is aware of FOS should resolution not be achieved.
As the Litigation Advisor you should have the following skills/experiences/competencies:
- Educated to GCSE level essential, including Maths and English.
- Proven experience in legal or collections position is desirable.
- Strong understanding of company guidelines, risk and legal compliancy
- Good level of retail finance and/or vehicle finance industry knowledge and awareness
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now if you have a background in Legal compliance, litigation, vehicale finance. If you have any questions about the Recovery Litigation Advisor's role, please contact Jordyn Disspain at Jonathan Lee Recruitment using Jordyn.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.