£Competitive plus benefits
A Receptionist is required to provide front of house support ensuring all visitors follow the correct procedures and their enquiries are appropriately actioned. Candidates with previous experience in administration and/or secretarial/reception would be well received.
Due to recent internal promotion this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, based in Coventry, requires a proactive Receptionist to provide professional and comprehensive support to the Technical Centre Manager. As a Receptionist you will be required to:
- Ensure the office, including the lobby, kitchen and meeting rooms are maintained and presentable at all times
- Arrange travel and accommodation for employees as required
- Support the organisation of internal and external meetings, senior management meetings and events
- Filtering, prioritising, re-routing, drafting and responding to correspondence verbally or in writing on behalf of the Technical Centre Manager, ensuring the safety of confidential and/or sensitive information
- Supporting purchasing tasks including SAP, in the absence of the Purchasing specialist
- Prepare facilities in preparation for external visitors, including meeting and greeting, catering and being the main point of contact for the duration of their visit
- Provide administrative support as and when required, including supporting the Technical Centre Manager
The Receptionist should have the following skills or experience:
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Highly presentable at all times and adhering to the company dress code
- Awareness of the requirements of a business in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally with clients and other team members
- Creative approach to problem solving and can think outside the box using own initiative
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone that is extremely organised, professional and pro-active to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based powertrain consultancy will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Receptionist and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Receptionist role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.