Birmingham, West Midlands
£13.60 - £14.60 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job Title - R&D Technician
Hourly rate - Up to £14.60
Location - Birmingham
Industry - R&D FMCG
An opportunity has arisen for an R&D Technician, to work for this international confectionery manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
As R&D Technician you will be responsible for:
- Planning and running of Pilot Plant trials
- registering ingredients
- booking trials
- hands-on work in the Pilot Plant
- collation of results
- send samples for microbiology testing/ analytical testing
- Planning and running of Moulding trials
- Preparing samples by hand
- scheduling and preparing ingredients
- collecting data
You will have previous experience of carrying out trials and data analysis, and have the ability to get on with a wide range of people. You will also have good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel. Any experience in a HACCP and GMP environment would be advantageous.
This role will be based in a pilot plant, a factory like environment.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.