c£30 PH PAYE RATE
about 1 year ago
An experienced Rapid Prototype Software Engineer is required to join a supplier working on site at an OEM based in Gaydon.
The purpose of software rapid prototyping is to enable our client and their customers systems engineering teams to rapidly and iteratively in defining system functional specifications with a focus on areas of functionality that are new, have a high degree of complexity, or have significant dependencies and/or interactions with other sub-systems inside or outside of the vehicle in collaboration with customer engineering team. Secondary purpose is to provide deeper understanding in the software implementation to Lear team on site to confirm issue and support fault finding.
You will have:
- Microsoft Office
- Electrical/Electronic engineering background
- Software Architectural Design procedures & techniques established in the organization and project (i.e. AUTOSAR)
- Software design tools used in the organization & project (i.e. Enterprise Architect
- CANoe environment
- Standard C & C++ design & Coding Rules
- Knowledge of modelling environments (i.e. FSM tool, Matlab, StateFlow, ASCET, etc)
- Configuration Management procedures & tools used in the organization & project (i.e. SVN)
- Change management tools used in the organization & project (i.e. JIRA)
- Problem resolution tools used in the organization & project (i.e. JIRA)
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.