Job Title: R&D Technologist
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced R&D Technologist to work for our client at their facility in Rotherham, the role will be working closely with their development team and would suit someone who has good analytical skills with a methodical approach to problem solving.
- The role will be working closely with the development engineers to build tests, analyse data and provide results to support designs progress.
- The ideal candidate will also work with both production and field engineers to diagnose failures reporting findings back to the team.
- The role will require data analysis skills and will be a mix between desk-based work and lab work.
- The candidate will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Training will be given to the successful candidate before the role commences.
- The successful candidate will be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong analytic mind set
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Good data analysis and report writing skills
- From a mechanical engineering background
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of root cause and corrective action techniques
- Basic Solidworks skills
- Capable of some off site work
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.