Between £11.00 - £14.57 consolidated rate
An opportunity has arisen for a Research & Design Technician to work for an international food manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
- Planning and running of Pilot Plant trials
- registering ingredients
- booking trials
- hands-on work in the Pilot Plant
- collation of results
- send samples for microbiology testing/ analytical testing
- Planning and running of Moulding trials
- Preparing samples by hand
- scheduling and preparing ingredients
- collecting data
- Attention to Detail.
- Trials and Data Analysis.
- Ability to get on with a wide range of people.
- Time management skills.
- Good knowledge of office applications, especially spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Positively reactive to a change in plans.
- Experience in a HACCP and GMP environment.
- Science degree or food background.
This is not an office based role but will involve working in a factory like environment (pilot plant).
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.